ANOTHER MILKUCAKE GIVEAWAY!!
My cousin recently traded me a 3ds for an old apple laptop and i didn’t need the laptop OR the 3DS. sooo…. giveaway! Plus an unboxed ps4. my dad bought 2 by accident LOL.
SO. WHAT DO YOU GET?
1. A new Ps4
2. A gently used pink 3DS
3. A gently used pokemon X !!
1. Follow my good and best pal, mmmelon or her art blog, she’s really sweet and you should go say hi. tbh, I won’t check if you’re following her or not, but go check out her art too! you don’t have to follow me, but it would be nice.
2. Must be in the US (Sorry)
3. MAXIMUM 3 REBLOGS, likes don’t count sorry :(
Deadline!: whenever this gets 20k notes!
Hey good luck owo
Changed the rules again! it’s not a requirement to follow mmmelon. Only if you like her blog!
hey thanks renaaaee
Every single time it snows.
Post with 3 notes
Dammit I am actually composing a ballet AU fic in my mind for Free! thanks to that fanart and those tags. Send help.
Genderbent dancer au. I used to be a dancer so I have a lot of feels for this one.
#where rin goes to russia to train there because she wants to perform all over the world #and where better to train than russia #haru doesn’t really care she just likes the freedom of flying through the air #rei’s a rhythmic gymnast that nagisa recruits to their ballet club so they can meet the member requirements #rei can’t even go en pointe because she’s thinking too hard about finding her centre of balance and the perfect angle of her back #she falls over a lot #mako’s the tallest and the strongest so she does the lifts #so does rei #basically this has just descended into me wanting girl!mako and girl!haru doing a pas de deux (loquaciousescapist)
This is the greatest au add-on I have ever read, excuse me I just
Sin luz #sinfiltro
Look at what 21st Century Socialism had brought. Yet another nationwide outage! What is this… second one this year? As in second nationwide one? Cuz outages are pretty common since power was socialized under Corpoelec.
And apparently the government is blaming the opposition… Yeah, because Capriles & Co. can surely get into the militarized electricity facilities. Please.
Yeah. Wasn’t the power grid militarized to prevent this so-called sabotage? Doesn’t seem to be doing much, eh?
While we’re at it, let’s ask some of our fellow tumblr people of the world two questions and make this an open poll:
1. How often does the power go out where you live?
2. Do you know any Venezuelan bloggers? If so, are you aware of the situation of their/our country?
Answer on your reblog.
1. Not terribly often, usually due to bad weather or someone/something doing something to a power line or transformer. I can’t ever remember a nationwide outage, had one ever happened in recent history in the U.S.?
2. I am friends with Chocotaur, and the situation in his country is deplorable. I wish his posts about it would spread more than they do because I want more people to be aware of the situation.
superhappygenki’s Giveaway of Doom! (Okay, really it’s mostly old fandom stuff.)
- Must be following me, superhappygenki
- You can like and reblog one time each
- The winner will be picked on December 16th, 2013
- Must be willing to share your address with me if asked and you need to live somewhere that USPS First Class flat rate mail goes
Included in the giveaway:
- 1 Ouran High School Host Club shitajiki/pencil board
- 1 copy of the first Marmalade Boy DVD collection by Tokyopop
- 1 Fruits Basket bookmark featuring Kyo, but missing the tassel? Wow, I just noticed that.
- 1 handmade figure of Adachi from Persona 4
- 1 necklace with a bunny on it
- 1 Battle Scarred Deathscythe Hell Custom figure
- 3 Prince of Tennis plushies (Cowboy Inui, Christmas Kaidoh, and the snake Kaidoh is actually a handpuppet of sorts?)
- 1 Cardcaptor Sakura postcard book
- 1 Juvenile Orion notebook (meaning the pages inside are lined, but not really removeable)
- 2 Prince of Tennis doujinshi (I’m pretty sure they’re more of the cute sort? One is Golden Pair and the other is… probably Eiji/Fuji?)
- 1 Naruto doujinshi (Iruka/Kakashi and likely of the porny variety)
keimaxwell asked: Next
Okay I wrote you a line of Male Bonding! (I thought about doing this one on my Free! shipping relay fic but I opened the file and stared at it and despaired and closed it.)
Was I always like this, or am I overthinking things? he wondered, taking a deep breath and slowly releasing it as the gates of the school came into view.
Page 1 of 107