19th April 2013
Chat with 2 notes
- Me: Okay so my aunt's birthday is tomorrow so we went out for dinner tonight to Red Lobster
- Very: Aww that sounds fun!
- Me: While waiting I was hanging out in front of the lobster tank
- Me: and two of the big ones were having a shoving fight
- Me: and I named one "General Beauregard Lobster" and the other one was "Captain Arthur von Lobsterton". The General had one leg missing and the Captain had blue legs.
- Me: Then the table next to us got a huge lobster delivered to the table
- Me: It was the General ):
- Very: ... :(
- Very: that is kind of hearttwinging
- Me: I was so sad
- Me: Moral of the story: don't name your food